We believe that team members who are educated and engaged in the healthcare environment, innovation and deep understanding of our products and culture will be best positioned for success—both individually and collaboratively. Join a high-performing team that wants to hear your opinions.
Mid-Level Software Engineer +
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Department: Software Engineering & Development
Summary: UbiCare is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join its creative software development team. The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about great code
• A strong team player who can lead by example
• Capable of efficiently getting stuff done without compromising quality
• Aware of the important role defined processes have on software quality and team efficiency
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Play key role in development initiatives from planning and design to deployment
• Develop new features for core products
• Design and refine system architecture
• Prototype new concepts under consideration
• Mentor junior engineers
• Help to refine and improve our engineering processes
• Troubleshoot and communicate with internal team on development issues and initiatives
• 3-5 years of professional experience as a software engineer
• 3+ years of experience with Ruby/Rails
• Experience with git and cloud-deployed web applications
• 3+ years of experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
• Experience with test-driven development
• BS or BA preferred
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. UbiCare provides a generous benefits package, including health, dental, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and free gym membership.
Sales Director +
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Summary: We are looking for a Sales Director to join our hardworking, entrepreneurial team. UbiCare’s Sales Director is responsible for initiating and achieving successful sales strategies and tactics to generate new revenue. With a focus on selling innovative total patient engagement solutions to current and new hospital and health system accounts, UbiCare’s Sales Director will perform all duties to ensure revenue achievement, team cohesiveness, client retention and satisfaction. He/she will work closely with our Client Success team to identify and close upsell opportunities, and with Marketing to ensure alignment among campaigns and strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Create appropriate strategies to close opportunities among both existing accounts and new business.
• Demonstrate ability to close business.
• Meet or exceed quota.
• Oversee sales reporting and record keeping; provide reports as requested by management.
• Keep staff informed of relevant opportunities to ensure alignment in actions. Clearly explain desired results and goals.
• Make recommendations on sales initiatives and markets.
• Be a leader among the UbiCare team. Provide motivation, recognition, encouragement, and guidance to staff.
• Contribute to our positive environment that inspires top performance and enthusiasm for making a different.
• Have 5-8 years of success selling into hospitals and health systems.
• Be resourceful and persistent in follow through achieve close of contracts.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of the healthcare industry.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively call on, influence and close opportunities at a broad range of levels.
• Enjoy collaboration while owning UbiCare’s sales function.
• Be determined to win.
• Believe in the power of digital patient engagement to improve healthcare quality, care and cost.
Some travel required.
If you possess the above skill set and experience to effectively perform this job, please submit your resume for consideration.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive base salary with commissions
- Profit sharing in the form of bonuses
- Health benefits
- Convenient location with free parking, a block from public transportation
- Monthly UbiUniversity and UbiBrew brainstorming sessions
- Holiday, birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Gym membership, Amazon Prime and Google Express upon request