improve population health outcomes
PopHealth is your tool for population health management.
PopHealth is designed to promote preventative care and access among a hospital’s target population while switching from the attitude of “let me help you” to “let me help you be healthy.”
What is Population Health?
Population health has been defined as "the health outcomes of a group of individuals, including the distribution of such outcomes within the group".
- Aims to improve the health of an entire population.
- Focuses on social determinants of health—social, environmental, cultural and physical —as they have a measurable impact on the health of human populations.
- Gives people the tools to control their health.
Source: What is Population Health? American Journal of Public Health.
- The PopHealth engagement solution focuses on social determinants of health—primarily physical and environmental—as they have a measurable impact on the health of populations.
- Advanced interaction gives people the tools to control their health, with a specific focus on identifying a PCP, having an annual wellness checkup and health screenings or using the patient portal.
- Patients receive customized feedback to encourage healthy behaviors based on how they answer questions about their care.