Prepare a CSV File for Import
On your template spreadsheet (provided upon request), add your data to the appropriate columns, starting in row 2. See sample spreadsheet below.
At minimum, your spreadsheet must include columns labeled First Name, Last Name, Email and Due Date/Surgery Date. Additional fields are optional depending on how you wish to segment your patients. Your Client Success Manager can explain this feature in detail.
Important: Make sure to input the Due Date/Surgery Date field in the format YYYY-MM-DD. If your file contains dates in a different format, you can change them all easily by doing the following 5 steps:
1. Highlight the Date column.
2. Under the “Number” section in the Home toolbar, select “Custom” from the drop down menu.
3. Select “Date” in the left hand column.
4. Change the location to United Kingdom (English).
5. Under “Type” select the fifth option from the top in the correct format: YYYY-MM-DD.