SUPPORT FOR STROKE PATIENTS
UbiCare's SmarteXp Stroke Recovery engagement solution connects hospitals to patients and their caregivers through targeted education and an interactive, mobile platform.
Improve quality of care and prevent a second stroke with evidence-based health messaging, 24/7 mobile access and comprehensive analytics for providers.
Stroke is the nation’s leading cause of long-term disability, and because of this, the product focuses mainly on the caregiver in a stroke patient’s life.
A recovering stroke patient who is able to access and comprehend the educational messages will also benefit significantly from this patient education and support.
UbiCare SmarteXp's two-way digital connections enable:
- Patient/provider interaction regarding population health goals
- Access to targeted information about any additional health concern—a common need for stroke patients and their caregivers
- 21 evidence-based health messages by email and text messages covering: causes, treatment and prevention of a second stroke and patient recovery, a long, often difficult process of regaining lost or damaged cognitive and motor skills
- 24/7 mobile connections simplify two-way patient-provider communication
- Secure messaging between patients and providers
- Real-time data to know how engaged and activated your patients are