patient Education for
Women & Families
Women make 80% of healthcare decisions for their families.
- Women are more likely to be the care givers when a family member falls ill.
- Females of all ages accounted for 57% of all expenses incurred at doctors' offices in 2011.
- Keeping them knowledgeable and engaged with your healthcare system puts you at the top of their minds for healthcare needs.
- Combines female-specific health information and resources on universal topics such as sleep problems and healthy living
- Features seasonal and perennial health concerns such as flu prevention and summer skin protection
- Spotlights high-profile breaking health news such as disease outbreaks and study results
Messaging series delivers automatically 2x month and keeps you connected to this critical population for 2 years.
This series is an effective way to keep women engaged for longterm relationships with your hospital.