Pregnancy & Early Childhood Series
Engage and support expectant and new Moms, as well as their partners and family members, as they navigate the terrain of pregnancy and parenthood.
Messages inform patients and their families about:
- Maternal nutrition and health (physical and emotional)
- Fetal and infant development
- Prenatal and well-child appointments
- Child temperament and behavior
- Cognitive development
Build new moms’ and families’ confidence while helping them to minimize worries, understand infant growth and development, anticipate next phases, and know what things merit a healthcare visit and what don’t.
- Frequency - Weekly
- Duration - 6 weeks through birth
- Messages - 37
- Related Content - 159 (86 articles + 36 FAQs + 37 OYM)
- Frequency - 2x/wk for first 3 mos., then weekly
- Duration - Birth to 1st birthday
- Messages - 65
- Related Content - 331 (226 articles + 53 FAQs + 52 T/F Questions)
- Frequency - Weekly
- Duration - 1st through 3rd birthday
- Messages - 104
- Related Content - 521 (359 articles + 104 FAQs + 58 T/F Questions)
See the companion Exclusive Breastfeeding series for Patients and Staff.
Information you can trust: This comprehensive, evidence-based guide to pregnancy, labor and birth, new parenthood and early childhood health and development is derived from reputable medical sources such as the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Nurse Midwives, American Dental Association, March of Dimes, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, as well as publications such as the American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing, British Medical Journal, Family Practice Research Journal, Journal of Human Lactation and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
See how this content aligns with accrediting agency recommendations and clinical best practice guidelines.
Learn more about our Content Development & Maintenance Process here.
Experience the messaging series as patients do.
Sign up here to see what patients receive and the opportunities for interaction.